What data do we collect?
TripleA robotics ApS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide tripleA robotics ApS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us, register online, fill out online forms or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide us with feedback.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
tripleA robotics ApS collects your data so that we can:
- Process your inquiry, order and related business activities.
- Email you a newsletter if you have accepted to receive such.
How do we store your data?
tripleA robotics ApS securely stores your data at our host Simply.com
tripleA robotics ApS will keep your data until you withdraw your consent or the data no longer serves the intended purpose.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop tripleA robotics ApS from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the tripleA robotics ApS Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know on info@tripleA-robotics.com
What are your data protection rights?
tripleA robotics ApS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request TripleA robotics ApS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TripleA robotics ApS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request TripleA robotics ApS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TripleA robotics ApS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TripleA robotics ApS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to TripleA robotics ApS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that TripleA robotics ApS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: info@tripleA-robotics.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – tripleA robotics ApS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – tripleA robotics ApS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. tripleA robotics ApS sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: info@tripleA-robotics.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that tripleA robotics ApS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.